Sunday, January 9, 2011

For Everything There is a Season



Hi Everyone!
  Hope this Sunday post is finding you all well!  I spent my morning teaching Sunday School today--I am trying to teach first graders the books of the Old Testament--no small feat!  Today we played a Bingo game, and thankfully I had a fantastic lady help me out!!  We have a couple of weeks so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they learn at least a few.  :)  I welcome any tips you all may have!
  At the end of January I am going to be teaching an All About Me scrapbooking class--I have 9 ladies signed up and their supplies on the way, and I'm really excited for this project.  This afternoon while my little one naps I hope to work on a few of my pages so I have some examples for them once the class rolls around!  One of my goals this year is to hold some kind of class at least quarterly, and this sounded fun to me!!
  For today's crafty share I have a piece of home decor I created this Christmas for a co-worker to give her daughter.  I used our Decor Elements.  Have you tried these yet?  If not, you'll have to make it a New Year's goal to check them out.  They are SO easy to use and the possibilities with them are endless.  I bought a frame at my local big box store, the one that starts with M, when their frames were buy one get one free.  (I love a good deal)  I paired it with some of the paper in our Designer Series Paper Neutrals pack as well as some of the Crochet Ribbon we are carrying now.  I love both kinds of the ribbon, but for this project I used the Victoria ribbon.  (5/8")  I was so glad that she liked it--I love creating something for other people to use in their homes.  Let me know what you think!
  Hope you have a great rest of your weekend, I'll be back tomorrow with a winter card, and on Tuesday with a new challenge over at SUO Challenges!
 
Happy Stampin!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment