Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Will You Be My Valentine????



It's Wednesday Everyone!
  Halfway through another week!  Today I'm going to share a card with you for Valentine's Day.  I found this card idea on another blog, but I can't remember who's it was now, so if it was yours, thanks for sharing with, an inspiring me!  I did change it up by adding the "Love" in brackets to the bottom and using Real Red as an accent color.
  What I love about this card is that it uses the newsprint as a background, and the definition of Valentine from Valentine Defined.  Have you checked this great new set out from the Spring Mini?  I also love the mini heart clothesline on the bottom of the card, it's such a fun element.  I used the plain larger sized heart and the mini LOVE heart from I Heart Hearts.  I am going to be using these sets to make up some bridal shower invites later this week.  I'll be sharing those with you all, soon.
  Do you all have any Valentine traditions you do with your family?  My parents used to get my sister and I each a mini box of chocolates from our local chocolate shop, as well as something special just for us.  I am in the process of designing and creating the Valentines for both my older son to take to school, and my younger son to take to day care.  I like to choose something special just for them to have waiting for them on Valentines Day morning.
  Thanks for checking in with me!  See you tomorrow with another cute Valentine project.

Happy Stampin!



1 comment:

  1. This is too stinkin' cute! I love that set! Following.... www.mysocalledlife-kjb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete