Tuesday, January 25, 2011

SUO Challenge 11-Valentines!!



Hi All!
  Today I have for you my design for our SUO Challenge #11.  It also happens to be what the ladies in my stamp club are making this week.  :)  I love it when I can get multiple uses out of one design!
  I made a little Valentine's Day pouch out of a Whisper White square envelope.   The ladies in my club like anything that has a bit of a vintage feel to it, so I designed this pouch using classic Valentine colors, Newsprint paper, and some crocheted ribbon.  I liked the look that the Newsprint paper gave in the background, and then I added a bit of glitz and sparkle by punching out a heart from the Red Glitter Paper in the new mini.  I used the heart clothesline and the "Love You" sentiment from Valentine Defined.  SUCH a cute set, and it would be good for things other than just Valentines Day.  You could use it for baby cards, bridal shower/bachelorette cards, thinking of you cards, and possibly even for sympathy cards.  It is one set you'll want to add to your collection!
  Stop over at SUO Challenges and see what the rest of the design team has cooked up for you!  You won't want to miss out.  We'd love to have you play along.  :)  Back tomorrow with some birthday items.  Thanks for checkin in!

Happy Stampin!



4 comments:

  1. Love the pouch and the Newsprint DSP! Is there something yummy inside?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the vintage feel to your pouch. Beautiful! I like the way you crisscrossed the heart strings. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this project! Everything about it is perfect! TFS. yolanda-tryingtobecreative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice !!! Love the great image & the newsprint paper ... I just got some & can't wait to use it ...
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete