Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Stampin Up Only Challenge-Baby Cards



Good Tuesday Morning Everyone!!
  Today is Challenge Day over at SUO Challenges.  For challenge number 10 it's baby cards!  I hope that in checking out what the other design team members and I have here for you today you are inspired to make a stack for the new arrivals coming in to your lives this year.
  My card features our 3 1/2x5 notecards as well as the Fox and Friends stamp set.  I made a set of these for my Aunt to give one of her co-workers this year, and her request was a gender neutral, "funky" baby card. I used the sentiment "Hello Baby" from Fabulous Flexible Phrases, and then elevated it using a dimensional after stamping it on a punched out piece of Whisper White using the Modern Label  Punch. The adorable animals were stamped stacked on each other in Wild Wasabi, Night of Navy, Elegant Eggplant and Rich Razzleberry.
  Just a short post today, I'm getting ready for an All About Me scrapbooking event so I'm working on my album.  Thanks for stopping in, and don't forget to check out the rest of the team at Stampin' Up Only Challenges.   We'd love to see what you create when you play along with us!!

Happy Stampin!!

1 comment:

  1. I love these guys individually but stacked together they are perfect! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete