Monday, January 10, 2011

Winter Wonderland


Good Monday Morning Everyone!!
  We have a chance for snow up here in the Northland again, so I thought today's featured card was appropriate.  I made a couple of these for my 3rd grader who wanted to send some notes in the mail to his friends over the school's holiday break.  I plan to use a variation of this card for a sledding party invitation for him and his buddies later this winter.  
  I used the set Merry Crittermas combined with Bright Christmas--both were from the now retired Holiday Mini--so I hope you got your sets while that catalog was still out.  Didn't you just love that holiday catalog?? I think it was their best one yet.  I loved the mix of fun and vintagey styles they used this time around.  The snowflake paper is from the Christmas Cheer Simply Scrappin' kit which is still available in the current Big Idea Book and Catalog.  This kit would also be great for a December Daily album or a Christmas countdown.  I used some of the stickers from this kit to make an advent calendar out of a mini muffin tin.  I framed it with Marina Mist both on the card mat and the scallop circle framing the bunny.  
  Hope you liked my wintery card.  :)  I'll be back tomorrow with SUO Challenge #10.  The design team and I have some great things cooked up for you this time around, we'd love to have you play along with us!  

Happy Stampin!




No comments:

Post a Comment