Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A New Year, A New Look

Hey Everyone!!
  Welcome to 2011!  I hope this post finds you all well after having enjoyed a fabulous holiday season with family and friends!! I had taken a bit of a hiatus from the blogging world, but I am back, and will be sharing some things I have been creating with all of you.  I'd also like to take a chance to say thank you to Michelle Laycock for creating my beautiful blog banner and page design for me.  She's very easy to work with and does a great job!  Thanks Michelle!  Go check her out at http://laycockdesigns.com/  She also happens to be on the SUO Challenges Design Team with me--check us out at www.suochallenges.com with a new challenge coming up on January 11th. 
  First up from my creations over the holidays--some monogram cards.  The perfect gift for those who have everything.  I did several sets of them for co-workers to give as gifts, and I just finished four sets that I sent to one of my aunts in the Twin Cities area that she wants to give to her co-workers.  Sure hope all those ladies enjoy them!
  I paired the beautiful background stamp of Bella Toile with the Lovely Letters set and voila--instant beauty with few steps. I incorporated some Subtles Designer Series Paper in Wild Wasabi and some black satin ribbon on one, and on the other I just used the smaller scallop circle punch and the 1 3/8" punch.  Instant elegance.  I'd love to hear what you think. For some reason it's upside down and not  able to be rotated, one of my goals for 2011 is to learn how to be as smart as my Mac is.  Thanks for stopping in.  I look forward to sharing with you this year .   :)

Happy Stampin!





1 comment:

  1. I'm now a follower from the SC tread! And I have siblings who are Finks from Michigan! ;)
    stampnslice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete