Friday, January 14, 2011

All About Me Layout 2 and Finally Friday!!


TGIF Everyone!
  I hope you have had a great week.  I have page two of my All About Me layout to share with you today.  For this one, I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to put on it yet, but I know it's going to be a list of something and then pictures of things on the list.  I used snippets of the One Great Year Simply Scrappin kit.  When I saw this one in the catalog, I have to admit, I wasn't sure I was sold on the color combinations.  OH MY GOSH...in person, I think I have found a new color combination, or several, to love.  The Elegant Eggplant with the Old Olive, Wild Wasabi, and Grey is SO rich looking.  For this two page layout (I'll share the opposite page with you soon), I used a sticker strip from the accents you get with the kit one of the designer series paper sheets, and the Elegant Eggplant textured card stock.  I really like how it came together.  And, I can't wait to try this combo out on cards.
  Short post today, but I'll be back Monday with some more layouts to share, a couple of Valentine ideas, as well as a post about a benefit that I am THRILLED to be contributing to and participating in.  Can't wait to share it with you all.  Have a wonderful weekend!

Happy Stampin!


1 comment:

  1. I like that lay out. I can't wait to see what it looks like with your pictures. TFS. yolanda-tryingtobecreative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete