Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Fair Trip Pictures






Hi Everyone--
  My craft room is a work in progress.  My DH has been helping me put together organizational furniture as well as hang shelves so I'll be more organized in there.  Tonight I most likely won't be crafting, I'll be putting things away, so I thought I'd share a couple pictures from our trip to the Fair this past weekend.
  Thank you to all of my new followers for following me and taking the time to comment on my blog!! I love comments.  I hope to spend some time this weekend cruising some of the new blogs I'm following as well and leave my comments.  :)
  Tomorrow I'll have something crafty for you all.  In the mean time, enjoy the pictures!!

Happy Stampin!
Amy

Alex--on the bus, excited for the Fair

Jack (my youngest) excited to be on the bus!
My family just inside the Fair gates
My sister and her boyfriend
Alex and Grandpa (my Dad) at their first stop--the water ride
Jack's first cheese curd ever--he loved it
Jack wasn't so sure about the animals, but when Alex showed him it was ok

No comments:

Post a Comment