Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Fox and Friends Thank You


Hi Everyone~
  Today is a quick post because soon we will be heading out to watch my 8 year old play soccer.  :)  It's a beautiful day here today, so it will be nice to be out and about a bit.
  This is a set of thank-you cards I made for my cousin's baby shower basket.  I used the sentiment from Thank You Kindly, the 3 1/2x5 pre-scored white note cards (LOVE these---they are such a time saver) that come with envelopes, the Good Neighbor DSP that was available during Sale-a-Bration, the scallop trim border punch, and the little animals from Fox and Friends.  I was really happy with how they turned out, and I liked the coordinating animal on the envelope for a little extra something.  My cousin really liked them, too--and I know she used them because I got the turtle in the mail as my thank you.  I love being able to customize gifts for an occasion and knowing the recipient really likes them.  These took me almost no time to make, I think the whole set of 10 took me about a half hour to make.  
  Thanks for checking in everyone!!  Have a great evening.  :)

Happy Stampin!!
Amy

PS--TODAY IS THE START OF THE HOLIDAY MINI!!  Oh my  GOSH it's their best one yet.  Click on the link to my Stampin' Up site on the right hand side of my blog and you can download a copy--or, send me a message and I can mail one to you.  Even better--book a workshop, you'll love to see some of these new crafty goodies in person, and so will your friends.  I still have a few dates on my calendar.  :)

4 comments:

  1. These are such cute cards! I'm in shock AGAIN! I thought I'd signed up to follow all the early blogs and I DIDN'T! I'm so sorry because I love your blog. Thanks for blessing my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love quick cards with such clean lines. It is a really pretty set.

    I am following you from SC and can't wait to see what else you come up with.
    Eileen
    eileensstampinupdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute....I'm now a follower from SC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the simple cute animal cards. I'm following you...
    Amy
    http://amysstampincreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete