Wednesday, August 11, 2010

One of my favorite things from Convention

Hi Everyone--
  I don't have an original creation for you all today, but I still have something fun.  This is a new product, actually several new products, from the upcoming Holiday Mini which debuts on September 1st.  I am SO excited about this new catalog, I think it's one of Stampin' Up's best minis yet.  This adorable little house is called a Decor Accents Design-a-House.  It comes with a template if you want to dress it up with paper, it is also able to be spray painted.  There is no limit to the creativity here.  They used some of the new Deck the Halls paper that will be coming soon, and the pretty paisley like curtains--a print from our new fabric line coming out with gold tinsel trim above the windows.  LOTS to be excited about in this upcoming catalog, there truly will be something for any kind of crafter.

One of the demonstrations showed this house all decked out for Halloween with black spray paint and chunky black glitter some spiders stamped on vellum in the windows and bats punched out of designer series paper using our new bat punch attached to wire.  Very spooky, yet cute all a the same time.  During this demonstration he put one together for us as well so we could see how easy it goes together.  All you need is some sticky strip to place along the seams and it goes together great.  It took him maybe five minutes to fold along the score lines and stick together.  

I still have some spots open for workshops this fall and winter, if you are interested in checking the Holiday Mini out for yourself, or joining my team of demonstrators, let me know.  Thanks for checking in.

Happy Stampin'
Amy

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a house from "A Christmas Carol" ~ very festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY you are able to follow me now Mom?? When I saw it I thought of you--looks like something you would make.

    ReplyDelete