Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Grateful



















Hi Everyone--
  I don't often do cards for Thanksgiving.  The colors in this card said Thanksgiving to me, along with the hemp twine.  I think you could also use this card for a Thank You card.  I really love the colors associated with Thanksgiving and Fall, and am looking forward to using both this wheel and stamp sets in other projects.
  For this card I used textured Early Espresso card stock as the base and it's layered with Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, and Cajun Craze.   I ran the Bright Blessings jumbo wheel along a stirp of Very Vanilla cardstock.  Around this layer I wrapped a piece of hemp twine that I strung one of the beautiful new Neutral buttons on and tied a knot.  I stamped the word Grateful from the Falling Leaves set (in the Main Idea Book and Catalog) and punched it out with the Modern Label punch.  I attached it to the base of the card with a dimensional to pop it up a little bit.
  Thanks for stopping in!!  What kinds of things do you create for Fall/Thanksgiving?  Stop back tomorrow for a Christmas card.

Happy Stampin!
Amy

2 comments:

  1. I love your card Amy!! I love those Thanksgiving colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kim!!! I love that you are reading :)

    ReplyDelete