Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Spooky




Hi Everyone--

 Today I have a Halloween swap card to share with you.  I sent this card, along with a Thanksgiving card and a Christmas card, out in the mail this week for a swap.  All of these cards feature either something from the Holiday Mini card or new product.  I'll share the others later this week.
  For today's card I used Basic Black card stock as my base, layered with two designer series papers.  The background is the Newsprint and the black patterned paper is from Love Letters.  I will be stocking up on these two papers because they are SO versatile.  The new product featured is the stamp set Dark and Dreary--I love this set, it has some great haunted house type spooky images.  The saying "Spooky"is from the Wicked Cool set also new in the mini.  This set has a great witch hat and boots that I can't wait to use, too.  I also used the new 1/2" Raven lace trim and the extra large Decorative Label punch.  These will be a MUST have from this mini.  The Decorative Label punch is such a classy punch, and the lace trim is going to be fun for Valentine's Day cards as well.  
  Did you all get your holiday minis in the mail?  I'd love to hear what your favorites are.  Well, it's off to bed for this crafty lady.   Hope you all had a good day!  Thanks for checking in.

Happy Stampin!
Amy

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you used the Newsprint DSP in a Halloween card. Great job!

    queenbeascraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete