Monday, August 30, 2010

Neutrals....



















Hi Everyone,
  I hope you all had a good weekend!  Ours was busy but nice.  As I had said in my previous post, we went to the MN State Fair.  I have some pictures I'll be sharing with you in the next day or so.  The boys had a great time!  My parents were nice enough to take them back to their house when they'd had enough Fair so my husband and I could have a little more time to look at stuff.  Our favorite thing?? Wine tasting.  Did you know Minnesota has wineries?  I really liked the Raspberry Wine from Winehaven and Sippin from a Slipper (a sweet white wine) from Glacial Ridge Winery.
  Anyways--the real reason you are here, a card!  This one I made last winter on a girls' weekend with some of my friends.  I sometimes forget how much I like the feeling of a neutral color palette.  This card uses Basic Black, Sahara Sand, and Chocolate Chip.  Stamp sets used are Medallion (LOVE) and Vintage Vogue.
  Thanks for stopping in!  I completed my first design challenge sample tonight.  I can't wait to share it with you on September 7th.  If you haven't yet, stop over at www.suochallenges.com and check us out.  And, if you have, stop again--make sure you are signed up to follow us so you get all the updates when something posts, AND, our pictures are up now so you can see what we all look like.  Thanks for checking in!

Happy Stampin~!
Amy

4 comments:

  1. Wow I am proud to be the first to comment on such an awesome card. Very well thought out and of course both stamp sets are just awesome! I cam to your blog through SC from the discussion forum Follow Me. I hope you have the time to stop by and Follow me too!

    http://amazinglyinked.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how all the neutrals work together on this card! turned out beautifully!!

    I'm following you thru SC.
    http://604clothpaperscissors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card. I have these two sets and love using them together. I'm following you through SC. Please follow me! http://sharonsstampshack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete