Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Happy Haunt

Love the way these white pumpkins look with the black
The same cute Christmas house spooked out as a Halloween Haunt...























Hi Everyone!
   Back with some more pictures from Convention.  This time, for Halloween, which, with the start of school approaching will be just around the corner.  Here again is that Decor Accent Build a House that I featured in my last post as a cute Christmas Cottage.  This time, it is featured as a spooky haunted house. I LOVE these houses and can't wait to get my hands on them.  They will look so cute as a feature on my console table, and I am totally going to make a black garland to go with them.
  I gotta run--we were at a birthday party for a friend of my 8 year old.  It was a blast, but I'm beat.  Sounds like the hot humid weather we've been experiencing around here is going to be leaving us after tomorrow.  Hope so....maybe I'll get some of my energy back.  Saturday I'm spending some time just crafting, so I'll be back with some new stuff for you soon.   Hope you are enjoying the convention posts until then.  :)

Happy Stampin!
Amy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy - Just had to check out your blog (and become a follower!). Looking forward to working with you at SUO Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete