Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Brand New Challenge Blog Coming Soon....

Hi Everyone!
  As the title says, I just wanted to tell you that I was chosen to be a design team member of a Stampin Up Only Challenge Blog.  Our first challenge will post on September 7th.  I'd love for you to check out the blog, and play along with us.  Each challenge we will choose three winners and they will get a special blog badge for playing along with us.  I would love to see you there!! The site's address is: http://suochallenges.com/
  I had my first stamp club meeting last night--it went great!!  I'm already looking forward to next month.  I am also working on organizing my reclaimed craft space, so I haven't had a whole lot of time for creating things to show you this week.  I plan to do some more crafting this weekend, possibly tomorrow night, and so I'll have an original design to share with you then.  Until then...how about some more Convention eye candy??
  Thanks for checkin in--check out the challenge blog, I'll be looking for you!!

Happy Stampin!
Amy
 A pillow made with flowers cut from the Big Shot dies.
 A lampshade done with ribbons, buttons and Big Shot flowers.
An Evening to Remember Stamp Event-Jackie Barfield (Hi Jackie!!), Jaron Winder (Hi Jaron!!), and me.  It was a really fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment