Thursday, March 28, 2013

ELEVEN???

Hi Friends!

Today is a special day at our house.  Today, 11 years ago, my oldest son was born.  He was a week late, we spent Easter weekend in the hospital (although, I was out by noon to have ham at my Grandma's, NOT in the hospital) and he was the most handsome baby I had ever seen.  He has been my special buddy since the day he was born and I can't believe how fast the time has gone!  I'm sure there are several of you out there who can relate.  Here is a then and now.  We are so proud of the young man he is becoming!


Alright, I know you come to visit for some crafty inspiration as well, so here is the card my husband and I are giving Alex for his birthday.  That, along with a skateboard and some much coveted gift cards along with dinner at Bulldog tonight ought to make for a great birthday.  Thanks for stopping in!  Check back tomorrow, I'll have my card for a Color Q challenge.  Have a great day.






No comments:

Post a Comment