Friday, March 22, 2013

Is anyone still out there?

Hi Readers!

WOW! I couldn't believe how long it's been since I've posted last.  I am working on coming back to blogging at least 5 days a week.  I am working on a schedule of my favorite challenges, as well as some other places I love to visit.  Hopefully some of you are still out there checking in occasionally.

I'm doing the 52 lists over at Mooreaseal on Tuesdays, so likely that will be my share on Tuesdays.  Are you list makers?  I have a hard time journaling, but I do love a list.

I am working on several projects both digital and paper crafting, and belong to a book club now, too, so we can chat about what we are reading now if any of you out there are readers, too.  We just finished up Girlchild by Tupelo Hassman.  It was a hard book to read due to the content of the story, but the style of writing was really interesting.  Our book for April is The Kitchen House.  If you are looking for a good book to read our whole club loved What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarity, and I just finished up reading The Fate of Mercy Alban by Wendy Webb-that one was a spooky gothic thriller.

Thanks for checking in!  I  hope to have crafy goodness here to share, soon!  If you did stop by, leave me a comment, I'd love to hear what your favorite crafting challenges out there are, and also if YOU are reading anything good lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment