Friday, March 29, 2013

Colorq

Hey Readers!

Happy Friday!  I hope you have all had a wonderful week.  Today's post is featuring one of my favorite challenges to look at although I have to admit I have not participated often.  I'm about to change that.  I love how they pull inspiration from real life photos.  Often things in magazines, or outfits inspire me, too.  This week's color combo is:


Don't you love the scarf, too?  I will share my card over the weekend.  We did a little birthday celebrating, so I didn't get to finish it up.  I'd love to see what you create with this challenge! If you create something with this challenge, leave me a comment with a link to your blog and I'll check it out!  Interested in participating or checking out past week's challenges?  Click here and give it a whirl.  Have a fabulous rest of your Friday-thanks for checking in!


1 comment:

  1. I love these colors together!! I might have to try the challenge. Thanks for helping get the creative juices flowing! :)

    ReplyDelete