Monday, March 25, 2013

Hi Friends!

It's Monday-the start of another week.  Today I have a little something crafty for you.  I love all kinds of styles of paper crafting, but if I had to choose a "go to" style when creating it would be Clean and Simple.  I'm sure there are those of you out there who can relate.  I love the look and the sentiment of something homemade, but I don't have a lot of extra minutes in my day right now, so clean and simple works for me!  Don't get me wrong--I LOVE vintage, it is probably my favorite style, and when my kids get a little older (or, I get away for a craft weekend!!!) you'll see that pop up, too.

Today's card comes to you from the Clean and Simple Challenge.  They post a new sketch each week as a springboard for your creativity.  You can find their challenge and play along here  And, here is my take on their challenge.


I love the way Summer Starfruit, Pool Party, and Calypso Coral all work together here.  I heard a rumor that we are keeping Pool Party and Calypso Coral in the 2013-2014 catalog, I can't wait to see what the new In-Colors will be this year.

Thanks for stopping in today!  I hope your week is off to a good start.  Check back tomorrow-I'll have a post on Stampin'Up's new Paper Pumpkin line. 



No comments:

Post a Comment