Friday, March 11, 2011

Thinking of You.....




Hello Stampers!!
  Happy Friday :)  Here is another one of the cards that I made at the retreat last weekend.  I used a Crumb Cake base, with a layer of Marina Mist that I ran through the Big Shot with the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Greenhouse Gala paper, Have a Seat and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets, the Decorative and Modern Label punches and a bit of bling with the rhinestones. 
  I love Marina Mist.  It's such a clean, crisp blue.  I like just the tiniest bit of the Greenhouse Gala peeking out giving this card a little bit of fun.  I made a stack of these so I can send them to my friends and family out of town.  I usually am so busy making cards for everyone else, I forget to make them for myself.  I'm sure several of you can relate to that!!
  I came home today and waiting for me was a sneak peek stamp set from the upcoming Summer Mini called Summer Fun....ADORABLE and will be perfect for using with pictures from the cabin this summer.  I earned it FREE for recruiting new members to my team after attending the Minneapolis Regional.  Thanks Stampin Up!!!  The best part is--Amy and Patti earned one too simply for joining my team.  I'm going to try and create something with it over the weekend.  
  Next week I'll share a few more things I made on my retreat, and hopefully some things I got done this weekend, too.   Also, it will be time for some blog candy,  so stay tuned!! Thanks for checking in!  Have a great weekend :)

Happy Stampin!

No comments:

Post a Comment