Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Thank You!!



Happy Wednesday Everyone!
  Today I am featuring another card in the set I made for a co-worker.  This one is a super simple thank you.  I can't seem to ever have enough thank you cards on hand.
  I used a really fun, and kind of unexpected color palette for this card.  It is a piece of Perfect Plum layered on Whisper White cardstock.  I used a strip of Rich Razzleberry and Basic Grey Designer Series Paper to accent.  I used Engraved Greetings for the sentiment and embossed it with clear embossing powder.  I added two rhinestones for a bit of sparkle.  I really like the pop of color the Razzleberry gives to the other colors.
  Tonight I am going to package these cards up and also whip up birthday invitations to my older son Alex's birthday party :)  Stop back tomorrow for another crafty share, and Friday I'm giving away some Blog Candy.

Happy Stampin!

2 comments:

  1. This is going to make a lovely set! I love the plum and razzleberry, 2 colors I wouldn't necessarily thought to put together but me likey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I wasn't sure when I put them together either, but the Razzleberry just popped I think. :)

    ReplyDelete