Monday, March 21, 2011

And the Winner Is........

Hi Everyone!!
  Hope you all had a great weekend.  We sure did-we kicked off the birthday celebrations for Alex, my oldest.  He will turn 9 on the 28th, but we kicked off the celebrating with family this weekend.  Next weekend, a kid party, followed by treats at school and dinner of his choosing (hopefully not Burger King ;)  on his actual birthday.
  I don't have a crafty post to share with you today, but stop back later this week because tomorrow I'll have a new SUO Challenge post for you--we will be posting birthday cards and challenging you all to submit your creations, too.  I also have a cute scrapbook page we will be making in my club this week to share, and some samples I created with the sneak peek set and paper from the upcoming 2011-2012 Big Catalog and Idea Book.  So, you won't want to miss it.
  Ok, I've stalled long enough...thanks to Random.org (random number generator), the winner is:




Missy said...

I used this set to make a card at my stamp club last week. Loved it!!








No comments:

Post a Comment