Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday, Monday



 Happy Monday Everyone!!
  Did you all remember to "spring ahead" this weekend?  I sure do like when we have more daylight but man that first week or so sure messes with my kids!!
  Any of you who have followed my blog for awhile know that I have two boys.  It was recently my Jack's 2nd birthday, so I thought I would share the card I made for him.  He is ALL of two right now.  He's starting to play independently (YAY), he's jabbering away like crazy, he is BUSY, and is VERY familiar with the words "NO!" and "MINE".  He also is good at saying "Please", "Thank You ('que' is what it sounds like), and "No a'que" (no thank you)  I'm proud of him and love him, and his big brother who turns nine in a couple weeks, to pieces!
  For Jack's card I used pieces of an old Simply Scrapping kit that has been retired that I seem to have been hoarding for awhile now.  I used a piece of the Brocade Blue textured card stock and a few of the accent stickers as the base of the card.  Then I used the larger star, raised on dimensionals, with the 2 stuck on that.  I also used two of the smaller stars from the stickers.  I love that I am able to make a card in no time that is special for the recipient!  Book a workshop and I'll teach you how to do it, too.  These Simply Scrappin kits are great for cards or scrapbook pages, and you really get a lot of items for your money.
  Check back tomorrow, I'll be featuring one of the cards from the set I was asked to make for a co-worker.  :)

Happy Stampin!

7 comments:

  1. Great card for a 2 year old. So bright & cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great little boy's bd card! Love how the 2 just stands out so nicely. No need to ask how old. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the colors. TFS Followed over from SC

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun boy card. Change the colors just a bit and you have a wonderful 4th of July card. Thanks for blessing my day. :)
    www.southerncaliforniastamper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete