Monday, March 14, 2011

Monogram....


Happy Tuesday Friends!
  Today I have for you a monogram card that I am including in a set for a co-worker.  I used a base of Whisper White cardstock, and then cut a piece of retired Sweet Pea DSP for the mat.  On top of that I layered a strip of the French Script piece from Botanical Gazette DSP and tied a piece of Pumpkin Pie satin ribbon on that.  For the monogram I used Lovely Letters and Chocolate Chip ink on a piece of Whisper White layered on top of a scalloped punch of another piece of Sweet Pea DSP.  
  I love making custom card orders for people--I can't wait to see what she thinks of these cards.  :)  My UPS guy was here today (love when he visits--my Dad works for UPS, wish I could visit with him more often!!) so I have a box of goodies to go check out!  Stop in tomorrow to see another card from this co-worker set.  Thanks for checking in.  

Happy Stampin!


3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! What a wonderful gift for a co-worker. Personalized stationery is always a welcome gift and something people never seem to buy for themselves. I'm sure she will love these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Blog! All your creations are really nice too! I don't hve my blog up and running yet, but when I do I will follow you.
    Katie Fowler
    cmfowler1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete