Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sidekick Sayings


Hey Everyone!
  Sorry my post is a tad bit late.  We were at the Boy Scout Pinewood Derby last night, Alex took 3rd in his den and 5th overall in his heat for his pack.  Needless to say, when we got home last night, I was helping to shepherd our little darlings in to bed.
  The challenge this time over at SUO Challenges is to use your favorite retired stamp set.  I have lots of favorites, but this set, Sidekick Sayings has been speaking to me from the shelf for some time now.  In fact, even after making this card it's still speaking to me, so I will be making some other things with it that I will share.  I paired this set with some fun new items from the Spring Mini--the Baja Breeze flower, Springtime Vintage designer series paper (LOVE), Baja Breeze seam binding (delicious--the feel of this seam binding and how it can look clean or soft and vintagey is so great!), First Edition Newsprint paper, and the Sweet Summer set from Sale-a-Bration.  Everything old is new again, right??  I'd love to see what you all create--check out what the rest of the design team has put up and don't forget to link up your creation, too.
  Thanks for checking in!  I'll be back tomorrow with a thank you card inspired by the Color Coach.  :)  Oh, and, here's a picture of Alex with his car and trophy last night. (Jack wants the car)  Way to go Scouts!

Happy Stampin!
Amy

1 comment: