Wednesday, March 9, 2011

THANK YOU!


Hi Everyone!
  Today's card was inspired by the Color Coach.  I LOVE that tool.  I consider myself to be one that is good with colors.  I'm good at picking out what "goes", I like to mix patterns and colors.  Sometimes though, I find that I just keep going to my "go to" colors.  Greens, Blues, Brown.....  So, while on my retreat last weekend, I dug out the color coach and came up with this combo: Tangerine Tango, Pacific Point, and Early Espresso.  My neutral is a piece of Whisper White and I used some retired River Rock stitched ribbon.  I was really happy with the clean and fresh look this thank you had.  It would be a good masculine color palette, GREAT for baby boy cards, and boy cards.  
  What are your favorite color combos?  My challenge to you is to step outside your color palette "comfort zone" and create something you really love!  

Happy Stampin!


No comments:

Post a Comment