Thursday, March 10, 2011

Home Decor


Happy Thursday!
  One of the things I love most about Stampin' Up is how all of their products coordinate so well together.  Today I am showcasing a Decor Elements Chunky Frame that I made for my sister.  She recently moved in to a new house and was in need of a few things to "spruce up the place" so I made this for her.  I got this idea from Seeing Ink Spots, one of the blogs I really like to read.  She did a very similar frame (more ribbons, more butterflies) and I liked it so much I made a similar one.  I used a piece of Love Letter designer paper, the Bliss stamp set, Victoria, Black 1 1/4"Grosgrain, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, and Crumb Cake Taffeta Ribbons, Trinket Keys, and Rhinestones. I am so pleased with how this turned out.  I hope she loves it as much as I do.
  Here's a few more pictures of the details.  Hope you enjoy :)



Happy Stampin!


No comments:

Post a Comment