Sunday, June 9, 2013

Mojo Monday 296

Hey Everyone!

Today I'm switching it up and trying the Mojo Monday 296 sketch  My box of new catalog goodies came this weekend (the first round) so I have been busy creating blog posts.  I LOVE the new catalog!  Have you seen it yet?

Here's today's sketch:

And, here is my take:



I used the new neutral Smoky Slate along with Washi tape, the new Eastern Elegance designer series paper and a stamp from the Photopolymer line of stamps, the "You're Lovely" comes from the Show and Tell set.  I love the Coastal Cabana color-it's such a fun summery blueish green.  

I hope you all had a good weekend!  My friend Chad came up from the Cities to look at our house and draw up some plans for an addition for us.  I can hardly wait to see ideas on paper and get an estimate so we can start turning plans in to action.

Thanks for checking in today!  

No comments:

Post a Comment