Wednesday, June 5, 2013

52 Lists Project: What are your Summer Goals



Halfway through another week Blog Friends!!  I am already ready for the weekend, I don't know about you.  There is a baby shower for my sister on Sunday.  My sister just got married a couple weeks ago....my niece is due on my birthday, July 26th!!  I can not WAIT to see that little baby girl!  I already love her and am so excited to be her Auntie.

Today's post is part of the 52 Lists challenge over at MooreaSeal's blog.  If you haven't been over there yet, go check it out.  Not only is the 52 List challenge fun, she has a lot of other cool things on her blog.  Fashion, jewlery, and just a really fun life perspective.

So, here's a list of my summer goals.  Summer is such a short season here in Northern Minnesota, we have to enjoy it while we have it.  I did a collage of some of my favorite moments from the 2012 summer I want to be sure to do again.  Enjoy!  I'd love to hear what's on your summer goal list!


Summer Goals (in no particular order):

1.) Craft, craft, craft
2.) Read as many books as I possibly can
3.) Enjoy Stampin'Up!'s 25th Anniversary Convention
4.) Day trips with my family
5.) Meet my niece!!!
6.) Grow veggies and fruits in our garden
7.) Can veggies and fruits
8.) Try a new recipe each week
9.) More pontoon rides at the cabin 
10.) Walks to the duck pond with my Gram and Bup and boys
11.) Help Scout learn to walk nice on a leash
12.) Take a weekend for just Mitch and me
13.) MN State Fair!!
14.) St. Paul Gangsters (from the 30's) crime tour.
15.) Take the boys to the Science and History Museums
16.) Take a trip to Chicago to visit friends and family
17.) Coffee with girlfriends.
18.) Try some of the new restaurants in town.
19.) Estate and Rummage Sales!!
20.) Ice cream dates with my kids

There's a few of what I am hoping for this summer.  I'd love to hear what's on your summer goal list--share your top 2 with me!

2 comments:

  1. You better start #1 by at least saying you will come scrapbooking with us in August! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Provided Baby Dietz doesn't arrive that weekend (late!!) I will come :)

    ReplyDelete