Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Happy Birthday Mom!





Hey Readers!

I know today is normally a 52 Lists post.  I have that list started-it's name your favorite songs.  However, that might have to be the Sunday Share this week because today is a special day.  Today, is my Mom's birthday.  I wanted to share a little collage of my Mom on her day.  My Mom is one of my best friends.  She has always been there for me, listened to me, cared about me, and supported me whether she agreed with me or not.  I value our friendship and our ability to be open with each other always, and still love each other anyways.  I have watched her be a wonderful grandma to my children, and I am so thankful they have her in their lives.

So, Happy Birthday Mom.  I hope it's a great one!  I am sure you are enjoying cards and flowers on the buffet from Dad along with your coffee.   I hope it's a day filled with surprises (the good kind) and all of your favorite things.  Looking forward to celebrating with you this weekend!  Love you!

Readers--thanks for stopping in today.  Feel free to wish my wonderful Mom, Linda, a happy birthday in the comments. I'll be back tomorrow with a creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment