Monday, June 10, 2013

Retro Sketches #67


Happy Monday All!

Rumor has it there will be some sunshine here in Northern MN this week.   We have gotten a LATE start to spring this year.  Leaves are finally now just budding on the trees.  Our lilacs haven't even bloomed yet.  We are hoping to get out and pick our vegetables soon to plant for the summer.  I hope summer gets here soon because there are a lot of things I want to be able to can!

Today I have a card for Retro Sketches #67.  Here's the sketch:



Here's my card.  I went with soft and sweet girl colors.  LOTS of baby girls being born in to my family between now and September.  I bought some of Stampin' Up!'s Talking Tags today to send a little voice message along in my cards.  :)  


Colors are Smoky Slate and Pink Pirouette.  I used a snip of The Easter Elegance DSP and the stamped image and sentiment are from the new set Sweetest Gift.  Cute images for baby.  Finished it off with some of the Diamond rhinestones and voila--a sweet baby girl card to have on hand.  

Hope you have a great start to you week!  See you tomorrow with another card, and check in Wednesday for a new 52 Lists challenge list.


No comments:

Post a Comment