Thursday, June 13, 2013

Pinterest CASE


Happy Thursday Readers!

Today's post is a little late because I forgot to schedule it.  Today my inspiration comes from Pinterest.  How many of you out there belong to the electronic hoarders club of Pinterest like me?  I LOVE Pinterest.  I have gotten so many cool gift ideas, delicious recipes, home inspiration (especially for the new addition we want to put on), party ideas and crafty inspiration from Pinterest.  You can follow me on Pinterest here.

So today I cased (copy and share everything) a card on Pinterest.  Here is the card that was my inspiration:


Here is my take on that card.  Graduate season is upon us along with weddings and baby showers.  This is a card format that is simple enough to make in bulk and customize for any occasion, but; you could totally jazz it up with layers, or ribbon or other embellishments.   (TONS of fun new embellishments in the new catalog)


Thanks so much for stopping in and sharing a part of your day with me!  Hopefully you are leaving with some inspiration to go create a stack of cards to have at the ready.  Have a great rest of your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment