Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Stampin Up Only Challenge #2--Big Shot

Hi Everyone!!!    
Glad you are stopping in today.  If you are one of my followers--HI!!  If you are new popping over to my blog from the challenge blog (www.suochallenges.com), thanks for checking us (and me) out--I hope you'll stay awhile and play along with us.
  Today's challenge was to get out your Big Shot and create something.  Last week I gave a sneak peek of what was to come here.  I have a 3rd grader.  Any of you out there with kids, big or small, remember that with Back-to-School comes ALL kinds of invitations.  Alex has some great friends, and the birthday party invitations have already started rolling in.  Today I created a gift bag with the Big Shot.  I used the Fancy Favor die cut.  I love this one.  It can be an elegant wedding favor die cut, it can be a basic bag for a sweet thank you, or, as you'll see in this picture, it will be great for a boy's birthday gift.
  I used the Celebrations Designer Series paper, the Lots of Tags die for the matte for the birthday sentiment (which comes from Occasional Quotes and is stamped in Pacific Point), and for inside, one of our cute little cellophane bags tied with a Real Red grosgrain ribbon.
  What do you think?  Stop by all the other's blogs and see what they have in store for you.  Hope you'll play along.  Please leave a comment here--I love comments!  Thanks for stopping in!

Happy Stampin!
Amy

5 comments:

  1. I hear you on the birthday party invitations. Evan has 2 parties this Saturday to go to. I love the festive colors of this paper. It's perfect for any party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Thank you for sharing! I am one of your followers from Stampin' Connection. (I'm the one that started the Follow Me thread) I have a small favor to ask, please. I had to switch over my website (it used to be BellevueStampingClub) and lost all of my followers from SC. Would you be so kind as to go to my new site and RE-follow me, please. Thanks so much! I really appreciate it!

    Chanda Stehlik
    www.OneCraftyMommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I love the dp you used :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great project! I love the Fancy Favor die as well. This looks like a great bag for a boy's gift.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amy, thank you for your comments! I am glad I found the SU Only Challenge blog and all you talented designers! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete