Thursday, September 16, 2010

Winners Coming Soon....and a Sneak Peek...




Hi Everyone!!!
  I'm really looking forward to this weekend!!  My brother-in-law and sister-in-law are coming with my nephew!!  He will turn 7 months old on Saturday and we haven't seen him since he was about a month old.  He is just shy of a year younger than my Jack.  So, Jack and Alex are looking forward to seeing their cousin this weekend.  Should be a busy and fun time!!
  I am giving you a sneak peek at my challenge post for next week on the Stampin' Up Only challenges blog.  (www.suochallenges.com)  We will be picking the top 3 winners on Monday, so if you have wanted to upload a Fall card to play along and haven't had a chance yet, you STILL HAVE TIME!! :)  Our new challenge will go live on Tuesday morning, and what I am sharing with you today will go along with my submission.  We have a great design team and I can't wait to see what they have to share with all of you.
  On to the card! With my oldest back in school, it's the season for birthday parties!  Alex and his friends will be turning 9 this year, so they are at that in-between stage.  I like the bright colors and graphic prints the Celebration Designer Series Paper uses, it's perfect for these boys!!  For this card I used a Real Red base, two of the designs used in the Celebrations paper pack, the Decorative Label punch and the Modern Label punch.  The sentiment comes from Occasional Quotes and is stamped in Pacific Point.  Hope you enjoy--and tune in Tuesday to see what goes with this card!  I'll try and pop in with some pictures of the boys this weekend.  :)  Thanks for stopping in!!

Happy Stampin,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment