Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Coming Soon....

Hi Everyone--
  A newsy post tonight, and I promise some new pictures of craftiness to come this week.  I had my 2nd stamp camp tonight--it was a great success.  We did the progressive scrapbook page.  Each of the girls made a cute Halloween 6x6 page on which I featured the Owl Punch and the Bitty Bat Punch.  I will take pictures of the 6x6, the 8 1/2 x 11 and the 12x12 page and feature them this week.  We had a blast--ladies, if any of you are reading this--thanks again!!
  I also am working on my 2nd Design Team Challenge for the Stampin' Up Only Challenges site.  If you haven't checked us out yet, please do!  We have a card call open until 9/20 and the theme is Fall.  Current or retired merchandise as long as it's all Stampin' Up product.  We have a fabulous design team--come check us out and play along, I'd love to see what you create.  The site is www.suochallenges.com   We'll have a new challenge up on 9/21 and I can't wait for you to see what I've cooked up!!  If you do hop over and don't want to submit a card for this challenge, leave us a comment and let us know what you think of the site.
  Thanks for checking in!!  More to share with you soon.

Happy Stampin-
Amy

PS....I am participating in a vendor fair at the end of the month.  Any of you done these? If so, what do you find sells the most?

No comments:

Post a Comment