Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Simple Birthday Wishes


Hey Readers!

Guess what day it is......  :)  Happy Wednesday everyone.  My kids are getting SO excited for Halloween--how about all of you?  I was really bummed to learn that It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown is on ON Halloween AT 7pm!  We will have to miss it and I love watching that on TV each year.  Even though the boys have it on DVD, it's just not the same as having to wait until it is on TV. Those of us who grew up without the instant gratification of everything we have seen on TV or in the movie theaters on DVD know what I'm saying.

Anyways, here is a clean and simple birthday card.  It's a great way to use up scraps of paper and ribbon and still send an adorable card.  I used the Modern Medley DSP and Coastal Cabana ribbon and cardstock.  The Happy Birthday sentiment is stamped in Stazon ink, and punched out with the artisan punch on Calypso Coral card stock.  

Thanks for stopping in today!  I hope you have a good one.  


No comments:

Post a Comment