Friday, October 11, 2013

Crafting Staycation

Hi Readers!

I hope there are still some of you out there!  Today I am SO excited.  I am getting together with a group of fabulous women for a crafting staycation at my husband's parents' beautiful Victorian B&B.  I have projects to work on, card stacks to create and blog posts to write.  I miss connecting with all of you.  Even though you don't always leave me a comment, I know you are out there and I'm sorry for being MIA!  It's been a comedy of errors around here kicked off with no Internet for a week and then a lot of busy life going on.  However, the Internet is back on at home, and my creativity is begging me to get going!

Here is the setting for the crafting stacyation:
I love the Inn--it is such a fun place to have a party, and a cozy place to get comfortable and craft. You can see more of the beautiful details of this home here  My father in law is a fabulous host and cook--if you are ever in this neck of the woods-go visit and tell him I sent you :)

The group of ladies I am crafting with this weekend are fabulous.  Most are moms I have met through my oldest son when he started Kindergarten at our local elementary--if not for Kindergarten it was very shortly thereafter.  The group of boys (and girls) are a great group and I love that not only did Alex find a good group of friends, I got to, too.  I'm really looking forward to catching up since Middle School doesn't have the same homey feel of Elementary School and a few of the kids are at different ones.

Thank you for being patient with me while I get my creativity back on track!!  After this weekend I will have oodles of things to share.  Some of the things I'm working on are the Everyday Occasions card kit, a set of general cards using For the Birds, I have some Christmas items I'm putting together as well as some sketch challenges/cards I want to CASE.

I hope you all have a great weekend whatever you are doing!  Thanks for stopping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment