Friday, October 25, 2013

Holy New Products Batman

Hey All!

Today I thought I'd take the time (while building up my stash of creations) to share with you some of the FANTASTIC deals that Stampin' Up! has going on right now.  It's their 25th anniversary and they are going CRAZY with new items, sales, and extra perks and benefits for their hostesses and demonstrators.

Here's just a taste of what's going on here!  You can check it out by clicking on the Stampin' Up box in the upper right hand corner.  Let me know if you have any questions :)





LOVE all of these new items!  I also love that you can get a pack of pre cut cards in Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Real Red, and Pool Party.  20 cards for 4.95.  It's going to make holiday cards, birthdays and thank yous SO easy!  Stock up now, they are only available until 12/31.

Thanks for stopping in today!  Hope your Friday is a good one.  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment