Thursday, October 24, 2013

Helloooooooo??? Anybody There?

Hi Readers!

I hope there are still some of you who are checking in from time to time hoping I'm still here.  I'm so sorry for my spotty posting in October!  The month kicked off, as you may have read, with my internet connection going haywire.  It's back, thankfully, and *fingers crossed*, no problems.  I got over that hurdle and thought HOORAY!  I will get back on track for my plans to create, post, and inspire.  WHAM!!  I got socked with a migraine that took me out for almost an entire week.  I mean, a migraine so bad I sincerely thought I was having an aneurysm and went in to the ER.  Left after a spinal tap with word that it was not an aneurysm, but that I should definitely follow up with my primary physician.  So, I went in to my doctor's office a couple days later and she ordered an MRI because my symptoms were so different than any other headache I've ever had before.  (Scary!!)  So, I went to the MRI and I am happy to report it came back normal.  Things go in 3's right?  I'm hoping that I'm back to "normal" and can create and inspire again.

Here are a couple of things I have created.  Forgive the cell phone pictures!



There are the very few things I have created lately--I have several things on my desk top that I want to get to.  Thanks for hanging in with me.  Please leave me a comment and let me know you are still out there!!  What kinds of things are you creating for the holidays? 



1 comment: