Thursday, October 31, 2013

55 Days Until Christmas


Happy Halloween Readers!!  Tomorrow I'll share some pictures of the boys' in their costumes.  We are heading to visit with my husband's parents and my grandparents so they can see the kids in the costumes, then going to a friend's house for pizza and trick or treating.  I hope whatever you are doing you have a fun and safe Halloween!  Here were the Halloween projects we made in my stamp club in September.

So....55 days until Christmas.  Can you stand it?  I have a start on my Christmas shopping, I have ideas for gifts I haven't bought yet, and I have some crafty projects planned.  I thought that maybe you all may benefit from some of my favorite gift ideas out there, and some that I even plan on implementing. I'm not going to say which are which because I know there are several of my friends and family members that read my blog and may be recipients of these gifts.







Thank you for stopping in today! See you tomorrow :)


No comments:

Post a Comment