Tuesday, October 19, 2010

SUO Challenge 4



Hey Everyone-
  I'm back with today's Stampin' Up Only Challenge #4.  Have you checked us out yet?  If not--you can do that here.  We'd love if you played along with us!  Today's challenge is fabric or waffle paper.  Don't have any of the fabulous Stampin' Up fabric yet?  That's ok....ribbon counts as a fabric, too.
  For today's challenge I am showing you a page that was inspired by a blog I like to read.  Aly-thanks for the inspiration.
  This is an 8x8 scrapbook page that I am going to frame in a shadowbox frame.  Two weekends ago my husband and two boys and I went to Hartley Nature Center.  (For those of you in the Duluth/Superior area, if you haven't checked it out--you have to go)  My older son was our tour guide as he's taken quite a few of their camps in the summer so he was thrilled to show us all his favorite places.   I love this picture of my boys, all three of them.
  For the base I used Early Espresso textured card stock.  The layers are Crumb Cake, and Cajun Craze.  The accents are a Top Note die cut out with the Big Shot in So Saffron, a 1" strip of the new Autumn Spice Designer Series Paper and some buttons in Fall colors from my stash.  The ribbon is the wide grosgrain striped ribbon in Old Olive.  I gathered it along a strip of Sticky Strip because it's a heavy ribbon and I wanted it to hold.   Hope you like it!
  Thanks for stopping in--I'd love to see what you create--I'll be checking out all the entries at SUO Challenges.

Happy Stampin!
Amy

5 comments:

  1. Hi,
    beautiful proyects...

    I'm Following your blog!

    Marcia
    stampinwithmarcia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this page!! Great job! I followed over from the thread on SC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, love your sbook page. Am following you from SC come check out my blog.
    www.papercreationsbykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the scrapbook page! I'm following you from SC #276.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great scrapbook page.

    I am now following you...

    www.gloriasgreetings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete