Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Holidays Are Soon Upon Us....




Hi Everyone!!
  I have a workshop coming up on Friday, and this is the card we are going to make.  I'm not sure of the experience level of the stampers that are coming, so I went with a clean and simple card.  I saw something similar to this card on Stampin Connection--a site especially for us demonstrators from Stampin' Up.  It's a great resource--there are so many talented demos out there.  If you who created this card happen to be reading my blog--thanks for the idea!!  I changed it up by using a different snowflake, and instead of Craft Ink in white for the snowflakes (because I don't have any) I used Soft Suede and added just a few rhinestones for some sparkle here and there on the card.  The snowflake is from A Friend for All Seasons, and the greeting is from Gifted--it also doubles as a tag for presents--2 sets in one!  Love that!!  I finished it off with some Real Red satin ribbon folded over on itself, and then I v-cut the edges.  Quick and easy card with a real pretty effect.  You could make a bunch of these in not a lot of time.
  Thanks for stopping in--wish me luck for my workshop.  :)

Happy Stampin!
Amy

2 comments:

  1. I totally LOVE this card! Very simple and elegant. I'll for sure be casing!
    Thanks for the inspiration. I'm following from SC. www.robynsstampinghood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice samples. Can't wait to see more from you. I'm following you...
    Amy
    amysstampincreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete