Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Holidays Are Soon Upon Us....




Hi Everyone!!
  I have a workshop coming up on Friday, and this is the card we are going to make.  I'm not sure of the experience level of the stampers that are coming, so I went with a clean and simple card.  I saw something similar to this card on Stampin Connection--a site especially for us demonstrators from Stampin' Up.  It's a great resource--there are so many talented demos out there.  If you who created this card happen to be reading my blog--thanks for the idea!!  I changed it up by using a different snowflake, and instead of Craft Ink in white for the snowflakes (because I don't have any) I used Soft Suede and added just a few rhinestones for some sparkle here and there on the card.  The snowflake is from A Friend for All Seasons, and the greeting is from Gifted--it also doubles as a tag for presents--2 sets in one!  Love that!!  I finished it off with some Real Red satin ribbon folded over on itself, and then I v-cut the edges.  Quick and easy card with a real pretty effect.  You could make a bunch of these in not a lot of time.
  Thanks for stopping in--wish me luck for my workshop.  :)

Happy Stampin!
Amy