Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fundraising Season Part 2


Hey Everyone--
  As promised, here I am back with the 2nd card I featured in a pack of cards going in to the Stampin' Up basket I am donating to the Silent Auction at my son's school this month.  Thank you cards and just every day note cards are the kind I find myself reaching for the most.  This card is almost a CASE out of a Stampin' Success magazine we receive as demos--it was in one of the summer ones.  The feature color in it was Daffodil Delight and Staz On Black--I don't find myself reaching for yellow much, but I really like the color combo offered here.  Instead of just a patterned yellow strip behind the card as is featured in the magazine, I used a strip of the Greenhouse Gala designer series paper, and I added some of the rhinestones to the flower both on the bird and on the flower on the top.  I hope that these cards will help my basket earn some money for the kids.  :)  
  Thanks for checking in--short post today, I'm prepping for a workshop I have on Friday--so I gotta scoot.  Have a great day!!

Happy Stampin!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment