Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fundraising Season



Hi Everyone--
  Fundraising season is in full swing both at school and for activities.  I have a 3rd grader who is in sports and Scouts--his ski hill is doing a silent auction and I am donating for that, and his school is doing a silent auction for things like field trips, and extra tutors, and fun programs for the kids, so I always like to help out there, too.  If I can't always donate my time, at least I can donate my talents.  :)
  So..that being said, here is one of the cards in the card pack I am donating (along with an Idea Book/Catalog, mini catalog, and decorative catalog, plus a $25 gift certificate).   I always find that I need thank you cards laying around, and I thought this one turned out well and is in season.  I used some Confetti Naturals as the background, and then a piece of the Autumn Spice designer series paper (LOVE). I tied some Always Artichoke seam binding around the card, and added Thanks from Thank You Kindly punched out with the Designer Label punch.  The buttons are just some I had in my stash, but they seemed to go nicely with this paper.  What do you think?  I'll be back tomorrow with the other card I featured in this package for the school.  :)
  Thanks for stopping in~oh...and before I go--I just want to say congratulations to my friend Kim and her husband Steve on their beautiful little girl that was born yesterday!!

Happy Stampin!
Amy

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Amy. Abigail Grace is our little miracle baby. We are so blessed. I hope to get stamping again soon. i just got caught up on your blog. I love all your projects. You have been one busy girl.

    ReplyDelete