Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Swap Crazy




Hi Everyone!
  Any of you out there as crazy as me trying to get all your swaps done before the big day in ONE WEEK?????  I can't wait to go to Convention.  I have my stuff in a folder, I have my swaps mostly done, but a few not quite ready to go.  I hope there are some of you with me.  For those of you that don't know, Stampin' Up is having their Convention next week in Salt Lake City.  One of the perks of being a demonstrator is being able to attend Convention and see what's coming up as well as take some great classes to build your business and the best part--meet other demonstrators who love this hobby as much as you do!  If any of you are interested in the opportunity--I'd be glad to have you join my team.
  Meanwhile....here is one of the general swaps I made for Convention.  I think I might make a few more because I love how it turned out!!  What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.  Well--back to work for me so I am sure to get all of these things done before the big day.

Happy Stampin!
Amy

PS.  I love the table my card front is on.  It's an old antique table that was my husband's grandmas.  It now has a shabby chic look to it and the painting in it has a cranberry that matches the wood floors on our front porch.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment