Saturday, July 10, 2010

Birthdays for Guys....



Hello Everyone!
  I'm back and feeling better.  Turns out, it was a tick bite.  They aren't sure if it is Lyme disease, or another tick borne illness, but after a few days on antibiotics, I'm back at it!
  Does anyone else sometimes draw a blank when it comes to creating cards for the guys in your life and family?  Newsprint designer series paper is the cure!!  Here is a picture of the birthday card being sent this month to my husband's cousin.  I used a simple color scheme of Basic Black, Very Vanilla, and Real Red. Then I added the curly label punch, the modern label punch, (I love how the curly label adds a nice other layer of color to the modern label punch), and some black satin ribbon just tied in a knot.  The "Birthday Wishes" sentiment comes from Occasional Quotes, a level 3 hostess set.
  I'm working on all the swaps I signed up for for convention-- I am going to set those to post while I'm gone AT convention in about a week and a half.  I AM SO EXCITED!  Thanks for being patient as I got myself up and feeling better.  Hope you are enjoying a great weekend.

Happy Stampin!
Amy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy!! I am glad you are feeling better! I do have trouble with guy cards, I really like this one! TFS! I just became a follower, I came over from SC. Great blog!
    Wendy
    http://kingstonskreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete