Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Off for Convention





Hi Everyone!!
   Tonight will be a short post as I am going to be packing for Convention tonight.  I leave bright and early tomorrow morning and I can't wait.  I am going to be rooming with some fantastic Canadian ladies (Hi Dina and Julie!!)  and I am signed up for some great  swaps and events.  I can't wait to share with you all when I get back.
  In the mean time--here is a card that I made for all the Dads in my life this Father's Day.  (My husband, my Dad, my Father in Law, and my Grandpa) I used Newsprint and Greenhouse Gala designer series papers along with Pear Pizzazz and Early Espresso layered on Crumb Cake.  The tree is from a set I have in my stash.  I am going to try and schedule some posts of my swaps while I'm gone if I get everything done tonight.  Have a great week, thanks for checking in!

Happy Stampin!
Amy

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for swinging by Reading,Writing,Rubber. Your blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, Love this! Adorable. New follower from SC!! I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete