Tuesday, July 27, 2010

LOVE to CASE

Hi Everyone--
  I do have a card for you today.  I got the idea out of the new Idea Book and Catalog on page 124.  I used Artitic Etchings as the stamp set, the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, the 1 1/4" square punch, the butterfly punch, and paper from Newsprint and Love Letter.  OH...and I added one of the new rhinestone jewels right in the center of the butterfly.  I think this is a great workshop card-it's simple, yet a classic and elegant style, and you could change it up by the colors you use, you could add a border with the eyelet or scallop borders.  If you wanted more butterflies with some added texture you could use the butterfly embosslit die.
  I hope you like this one--I plan to do a bit more crafting over the weekend.  I'll have some birthday thank yous to write out.  Hope you all had a great day!!

Happy Stampin!

Amy

4 comments:

  1. OH! I LOVE THIS!!!! Thanks for the inspiration!

    Found your through SC: http://lorasoneworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Newest follower from SC, and I'll be back.
    Hope you follow me too.
    diane oliver - Rubber 'n Rafters
    http://dianeoliver.blogspot.com
    Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, This is simple, but elegant as well. Your newest follower from SC

    ReplyDelete