Sunday, July 25, 2010

Back from Convention.....

Hi Everyone!
  I'm home from Salt Lake City and it was amazing.  Anyone of you who has been on the fence about signing up to be a demonstrator, run don't walk, to your friend you know who is a demo and SIGN UP.  I have a bunch of pictures of displays and all the fun we had that I will be uploading in the next day or so, so I can share with all of you.   I also have cards galore to share from some of the fabulous swaps I was in.  I met some of my favorite bloggers--it was like meeting a celebrity! I made some friendships I think will be lasting ones and that's just another great perk of working for Stampin' Up.  They spared no details in going out of their way to make us all feel special and appreciated no matter what  number our sales were at.
  Also--anyone wanting to hostess a workshop, now through the end of August is a great time because qualifying workshops earn the hostess an extra $25 in hostess credit.  I have great ideas for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas, and Christmas is only 153 days away.
  I'll be back Tuesday with things to share with you, tomorrow's my birthday so I'm spending the day with my sweetheart.  :)  In the mean time, here is a picture of some of us from an event that I attended on Friday night while in SLC.  Great food, great people, fabulous make and takes......



Happy Stampin!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment