Thursday, August 29, 2013

Warm Wishes on a Snow day

SNOW DAY?  Amy, it's August.  I know, and it feels NOTHING like a snow day here in Northern MN.  The humidity can go ANY time now, it's not why we live here.

Snow Day refers to the adorable snowman set I'm using for today's post that I created for Freshly Made Sketches #101 challenge. This is such a fun, clean sketch.  I will be using this for my Stamp a Stack Classes


Here's my take...I love this little guy!  I love the chevron hat, and seam binding ribbon made a great scarf don't you think?  




Today's my Friday all!  I'm wishing you a happy, safe Labor Day weekend filled with fun, relaxation and a little crafting time! Thanks for stopping in!



3 comments:

  1. The snowman is adorable and I love how y strung your warm wishes together! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this snowman Amy! He is so sweet! I love his little scarf! The DSP you've chosen for the banners looks fabulous! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! I got this set and was looking for some inspiration. Thanks for inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete